Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice

soooo... my little bug destroyed the power adapter for my laptop therefore i was computerless for what seems like forever! but tonight i finally got my new one! yay!

and even though she cut me off from the world for a while i still love my beetlejuice! i mean who couldn't she is such a beautiful baby!




what do ya think? baby modeling?


after not being able to do this thing (and watching julie & julia) i realized how much i like it! how much i like taking/editing pictures. how much i like cooking. and how much i wish people read this thing....
i am doing my first e-session tomorrow.. wish me luck! hopefully it goes well and i get the pictures edited quickly so you can see them and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. she certainly is beautiful enough to do modeling....she seems to enjoy the lens!

    ReplyDelete