Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pork Tenderloin With Whiskey Cream Sauce

this sauce is amaaaazing
I got it out of my new P-Dub cook book that I got for christmas

I made my with pork tenderloin but the recipe said use steaks.

So to make the pork tenderloin I just put it in a baking dish, slabbed some butter on it, sprinkled it with pepper and garlic salt and popped it in the oven at 425 for 15-20 minutes. about half way through I did pour a few tablespoons of beef broth over the tenderloin.

while the tenderloin is baking it's time to make the sauce!

first melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a medium pan
add some finely chopped onion (about 2 tablespoons) and let them get nice and golden brown
then turn off your burner for a second so you don't catch on fire and add 1/4 cup whiskey
when all the whiskey is almost evaporated turn your burner back up to medium and add 1/4 cup beef broth
sprinkle in some salt and pepper
add 2 more tablespoons of butter
then add 1/4 cup milk

that's how the recipe goes I added a little bit more butter and a little more milk and then about 1 tablespoon of flour but you do your own thing

it smells so goooood


it draws people in :)

once your tenderloin is done spoon the sauce over it



now don't be shy
take a big ol' bite

No comments:

Post a Comment