Friday, January 21, 2011

Catch up.. Ketchup... What?

Just thought I would catch you up on what we have been up to. :)
I'll make it short and sweet though
Like I said in the last post.. I have been getting busy.. which Eden does not like

But she LOVED Christmas

especially the tasty ornaments... wait.. those are definitely not for eating.. oops

and loved all her fun new presents
like her alphabet books

and her ball pit!

and of course... her panda pillow!



My mom's friend Kim came to visit last weekend and introduced Eden to art


this will be a little rudolph picture for christmas next year when Kim is all done with it :)


this is Eden asking for more paint on her hand


this is Eden after we told her we were all done


Kim made us Tikka Masala... yummm





like I said Kim introduced Eden to painting.. and then she gave us this great idea to mix milk and food coloring to paint our toast :) we tried it out today and needless to say Eden loved loved loved it!



that's all for now guys!



**keep in mind these pictures are all SOOC.. I haven't had the time to go through and edit them all... so go easy on me :)

1 comment:

  1. Chloe you have the most gorgeous baby girl! I loved these pictures. Keep being a great mommy hun! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete