Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brittney and Jace-Styling Your Shoot

Jace and I went to school together and even though Brittney and I haven't spent much time together I feel like we are old friends. I gave away a shoot a while back on my facebook page and boy am I glad these two won! :) they braved the cold and rocked out this session like no one else could! part of the reason their pictures turned out so well is because Brittney and I took the time to talk a little bit and plan, so Hannah and I could style the shoot. Brittney and Jace love being outside and reading so we incorporated that into the session. Jace even found us an awesome location.
Seriously, if you haven't thought about styling your sessions you really should. please please please people! do something that tells a story and makes your pictures personal.
now styling your shoot is not a necessity buuut if you do it you will get pictures like this










No comments:

Post a Comment