Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Hamilton Family

I know I know! this is looonnng over due! so let me just start by saying how much I love this family! I have known them forever and they are honestly some of the sweetest people I know. I am so blessed to know them! there are so many memories I've had at Mary Lou and Kirk's and I wish I could share them all but that would take foreverrr. let's just say they are amazing people, parents, and grandparents! Mary Lou and Kirk- you have a beautiful family! thank you so much for letting me be a part of it for a day!
Tracy, Bob, Luke, Nina, Cait, Keldric, and of course James and Emma- you guys rocked it out! it was such a pleasure to hang out with you guys and catch up.











I'll leave you with this picture because it says it all

No comments:

Post a Comment