Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Tranel Family

I don't even know where to start with these guys. April is Steve's sister, she and Matt were high school sweethearts. awwwww! Now they have 5 (yes you heard me FIVE) beautiful, amazing, sweet children! I could not love this family anymore than I do! Each one of these kids is unique and has their own amazing personality. They are so lucky to have Matt and April as parents. From the moment you meet these sweet, polite, helpful children you just know there are some pretty amazing parents behind it all. I am so glad I got to take their pictures (um because they are beautiful!!!) and so glad they are in my life! this shoot was so much fun! there were pumpkins, caramel apples, candy corn, taffy, reeses pieces, and birthday cake (for baby Ruth's first birthday!) needless to say everyone had a good time :)






















HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have always thought they were the most adorable family ever! Especially when they came into Country Kitchen as the whole, big fam when I worked there

    ReplyDelete